- Pearl hand wash is a type of hand soap designed to cleanse and moisturize the skin.
- It typically contains pearl powder, which is rich in amino acids and minerals that can nourish and brighten the skin.
- Other natural ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, or lavender may also be included to soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Pearl hand wash is formulated to be gentle on the skin and can be suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- It comes in different scents or fragrance-free options and can be used daily to keep hands clean and soft.